- 1 pound of boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 bag of frozen vegetables
- 1 can pineapple chunks
- ¼ cup teriyaki sauce
- Brown rice, cooked
- Cut the chicken breasts into small strips
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat on top of stove and add the chicken breast strips.
- Cook chicken until browned, stirring occasionally
- Add the frozen vegetables and pineapple, including the pineapple juice, and continue to cook until vegetables are crisp and no longer frozen.
- Add teriyaki sauce for flavoring and serve over cooked rice.