Wellsville Rockin’ Recipe – Sensational Salmon Cakes!
- 2 cans, skinless boneless pink salmon packed in water, drained and flaked
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onion with tops
- 1 TBSP cilantro
- 3/4 cup unseasoned dry bread crumbs divided
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 egg white
- 1 lime
- 1/2 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup part skim sour cream
Makes 3 servings (2 salmon cakes)
- For the salmon cakes, drain salmon using a colander. Then place in a bowl and flake. Finely chop bell pepper and thinly slice green onions. Finely cup cilantro. Add bell pepper, green onion, cilantro, 1/2 cup bread crumbs, yogurt and egg white to salmon; mix well.
- Place remaining 1/4 cup bread crumbs in to a shallow dish. Make 6 salmon patties and turn to coat evenly with bread crumbs.