Wellsville Rockin’ Recipe – Power Up with Protein!
This healthy salad looks a little bit like the great outdoors! Substitute whatever fresh veggies and grains you have on hand!
- 2 cups spinach
- ½ cooked grain like farro, quinoa, or black rice
- 4 beets, sliced
- ½ cup shredded purple cabbage
- ½ cup golden raisins or other fruit
- ½ cup diced butternut squash
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinaigrette
- Place spinach in a bowl.
- Top with farro, beats, cabbage, raisins, squash and dressing.
- Calories: 170
- Fat: 7 grams
- Protein: 5 grams
- Fiber: 5 grams